Dynamics CRM Manager - End User - Up to £55,000
I'm recruiting for a Dynamics CRM Manager to join an established End User, based in Dunstable (Hybrid Role), offering a salary up to £55,000 plus benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you can be involved in steering the direction of the company and future projects.
They offer excellent training and progression opportunities with structured progression senior management roles. You will be responsible for the management of their Dynamics Systems.
They work in a relaxed manner, unlike large enterprise MS Partners, with no red tape or unnecessary processes.
They work in the transport project domain, they are breaking into the EU market, this will offer a large variety of engaging projects as well as excellent industry/business experience as they expand their growth.
You will work with the latest D365 CE CRM and Power Platform technologies, as well as bespoke solutions within a collaborative environment.
- D365 CE Solution Architect
- Fully remote or hybrid if you live closer to the office
- Salary - up to £95,000 depending on Experience
- Maybe performance bonus – discretionary Christmas bonus, salary review every July
- 24 days leave plus bank holidays, increasing for years of service up to 30 days
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- Birthday gifts
- Long service awards
- Flexible working hours
- Company loans
- Flexible holidays
- Mental health & wellbeing schemes, including access to counselling and an employee assistance programme
- Dynamics CRM Experience 2+ years min
- Dynamics 365 BC Good to have (unlikely to find both CE and BC)
- Experience with the Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs, and integration tools
- In depth experience of developing complex reports and code in tools such as Power BI and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet