Orion are proud to be partnered with Powerstar, which is a trading name of EMSC Global Ltd a forward thinking, award winning, innovative business that is a market leader in the design and manufacture of energy management solutions. Powerstar exports to 17 countries and has operations in UK, Europe USA and Australia. Powerstar are now looking for a Field Service Engineer in this role you will working as part of the service team to ensure the optimal performance of Powerstar equipment in the field.
As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in technical support, maintenance or field service of electrical systems the role of Field Service Engineer could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established and rapidly growing firm.
The role of Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the following areas:
- Perform routine maintenance, repair and diagnosis of electrical transformers on client sites
- Install, replace and upgrade transformer components, including circuit breakers, control panels and switches
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific requirements and provide customised solutions for their transformer needs
- Assist in the development of service manuals, guides and documentation to support customers and internal teams
- Conduct inspections, test and fault find on transformer ssytems to identify and resolve issues or potential failures
By joining this business as their new Field Service Engineer you will be rewarded with:
- Company pension
- Salary is negotiable dependant on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Annual bonus
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Field Service Engineer role:
- Strong understanding of electrical systems, components and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to work effectively in a high paced and demanding environment
- Proficiency in using diagnostic tools, equipment and software applications
- Ability to read and work to electrical wiring diagrams
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and internal teams
- Ability to travel and work on-site as needed
If this role of Field Service Engineer is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent