A fantastic one-form- entry Pprimary school in Camden is searching for a Specialist Teaching Assistant to carry out IEPS and iInterventions under the supervision of the SENCoO. If you want to be a senco or an education Psychologist, this is the role for you.
The school is searching for someone who is willing to take on a lot of responsibility while working with the SEN leader. So, if you want to be a SENCo or an education psychologist, this is the role for you.
- (Specialist) Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes gGraduates and eExperienced TA’s
- Full-time and l/Long-term
- £82 to £110 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and sSupportive, SLT and tTeaching sStaff to guide and support you
- Close knit one1-form entry
- Located in Camden
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- Have Aat least 2-3 months’ worth of experience working with children
- A passion for SEND
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, ‘if going through the agency route’
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, ‘if going through the agency route’
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year