A great, forward-thinking two2-form- entry Primary sSchool in Richmond is recruiting for a Year 5 Learning Support Assistant.
Your role will be dynamic, working one-on-one and in groups with children of varied abilities. There will be some children in class who have special needs, with which you will also assist.
- Learning Support Assistant
- The school welcomes gGraduates and eExperienced LSA’s
- Full-time and l/Long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and sSupportive, SLT and tTeaching sStaff to guide and support you
- Two2-form entry
- Located in Richmond
The successful General Teaching Assistant will have:
- Have Aat least 3 months of’ worth experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, ‘if going through the agency route’
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks ‘if going through the agency route’
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year