The Successful candidate will join an innovative, market leader within the Engineering Surveying Space, with offices UK Wide.
They are seeking a talented D365 Developer to help deliver the CRM System Development.
- Proven experience as a Dynamics 365 Developer
- Strong proficiency in MS Dynamics 365, including customization, configuration and Development
- Experience with Power Platform, including PowerApps and Power Automate
- MS Dynamics 365 Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Up to £55,000
Head office in Ipswich. Offices UK Wide. Hybrid
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet