Remote Software Architect - £80,000
Pearson Carter are working with a mobile and front-end technology provider who create bespoke solutions to their clientele within the iGaming industry. Their solutions are created to support lottery, casino, sportsbook, and bingo operations and create the best mobile apps and websites to provide their users with an unforgettable gaming experience. They are looking for an experience Solution Architect to support their ambitious growth goals for 2023/24.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring for engineers to make smart technology decisions.
- Responsible for the architectural design of systems used and developed by the company, focusing on scalability, security, and operational efficiency.
- Work with the Heads of Engineering and Director of Technology and Engineering to conduct research and development for new opportunities, features, technology, and products.
- Responsible for leading that key software architecture, design, and implementation with Principal Software Engineers and Technical Leads.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement: Using retrospective data, project metrics, bug escape metrics and regular operational catch ups across the business, gather actionable data, track trends, and analyse data to demonstrate continuous improvement to architectural practices across the business.
- Working with the Heads of Engineering, contribute to, and maintain, the architectural strategies that will be rolled out and inspiring the development teams to act on an energised vision of Solution Architecture.
You will need to be proficient in the following:
- iOS, Swift.
- Android, Kotlin.
- React Native.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £80,000 and includes benefits.
This client is based in London and is a remote role. You will, however, be expected on site 2-4 times a month.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet