Lead Android Developer | €70,000 | Huge Projects
Pearson Carter are working with a pioneer in the Fintech industry. They have an incredible project lined up for 2024 and are looking for a Lead Developer to guide the way.
This client makes sure that technology is at the forefront of what they do, and are looking for a visionary Developer to lead the multi-cultural team.
- Build & Design our core applications for the Android platform
- Create device-specific UI and experiences
- Ensure the performance & quality of applications
- Work efficiently with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Perform code reviews for your team of Android developers
- Over 5 years' of Android development experience
- Over 5 years' experience with Kotlin
- Strong Team Lead experience
- Stakeholder management skillset
- Experience with threading, offline storage and performance tuning
- Experience with Android frameworks such as: LiveData, Coroutines, Composables, Flows & Retrofit
- Strong with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services
- English speaking
They offer an excellent salary up to €70,000 with various benefits on offer including bonus.
The role is on site in Birkirkara, Malta.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Mobile Development experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
keywords: Kotlin, Java, Android, Mobile, Software, Malta, Team Lead
- Industry Sector IT & Internet