Salary up to £40k, Pension, Health cash plan, 25 days holiday and a great opportunity to be apart of a long established business.
Due to a large increase in work, my client is looking for an Service Technician who holds skills such as machine/instrument service, maintenance, build, calibration, test - the full process from start to finish! Working here on a Permanent basis your skills will be sharpened, technical knowledge expanded all whilst working alongside some of the best of the business.
This is a great Opportunity to further your skills as an Service Technician
Service Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Electromechanical servicing
Service Technician Experience Required:
- Experience with electro-mechanical servicing and assemblies is essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering instructions, drawings and BOMs.
- Take pride in producing high quality work. Good attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Electromechanical Assembler Benefits
- up to £40k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression for engineer roles!!
- Healthcash plan
Don't Delay, Apply today for the Service Technician role!!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing