Remote Senior Backend Developer – 2 Million HUF a month
Pearson Carter are working with one of the world’s leading marketplaces for wine, spirits, and collectable experiences. Their loyal worldwide clientele has been built overtime time by delivering access to wines and spirits held in the world’s greatest cellars and collections. They have established an in-house engineering team to maintain the bespoke technology systems and are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to focus on the design and implementation of new applications to improve their online presence in innovative ways.
- Assessing the needs for the development tasks across the business and estimating their complexity and timeframe for resolution.
- Work closely with the Engineering team including collaborating with the front-end developers.
- Keeping the codebase maintainable, testable, secure, and well documented.
- Partnering with the Lead Developer and Product team to build, design and refine the requirements for the development team.
- Work cross-functionally with the DevOps Engineer, Data Engineer and with the Quality Assurance team.
Solid working knowledge and proven experience in the following technologies:
- MongoDB or other documented oriented database.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Functional programming-oriented approach.
- Experience Docker and with a PaaS (Azure is preferred).
- A keen attention to detail.
- Good analytical and strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in technology, eagerness to learn and experiment.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to 2 million HUF a month and includes benefits.
The company has an office based in Budapest, Hungary and is a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet