Orion are proud to support our engineering client located in the heart of Slough on their latest vacancy of a Quality Engineer. This opportunity is primed for an ambitious individual who may be at Quality Inspector level but looking to take their career to the next step - equally if you are relatively new into Quality Engineering, then this position will provide you the support, opportunity and exposure to further and deepen your knowledge within this crucial aspect of manufacturing.
Our client are global leaders with their legacy technology, serving some of the most life-critical industries with patented equipment for over 30 years. Their site in Berkshire operates as the HQ for all design, innovation and manufacture.
The Quality Engineer will have the opportunity to:
- Support Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Improve Quality Control processes and procedures
- Ensure customer and Regulatory quality requirements understood and addressed
- Take a hands on approach to inspection quality activities
Our client will provide you with and support you on:
- Professional Accreditation support - our client are proactive and believe in the importance of additional qualifications that you can gain whilst working. They are in a position to support either financially and/or with time throughout your working week to better your career.
- 1-2-1 Training on areas that are new to you, most of their training happens out on the engineering shop floor as well as some classroom based activities.
- 25 Days Annual Leave (plus 8 for BH)
- Private Company Pension
- Share Incentive Plan
- Life Assurance
What you need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working as one or all of the following: Quality Inspector, Senior Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer
- Good grasp of mechanical manufacturing processes/methods
- Ideally a qualification in an engineering related subject
- Right to work in the UK (our client cannot support any immediate or future sponsorship requirements)
- Comfortably able to commute every day to site (no remote working available).
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
25 Days Annual Leave, Share Incentive Scheme, Private Company Pension, Life Assurance, Professional Accreditation Support
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent