Job title: Installation Engineer
Location: Field based - Reading
Job type: Permanent or Contract
Our client is looking for an Installation Engineer to join their busy team. This company offer incredible training to ensure their Engineers are able to offer exceptional knowledge and skills to install their products.
As an Installation Engineer, you can benefit from:
- 30-33k Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Incentive / bonus scheme
- Fully equipped van and tool kit
- Access to a discount platform
The role of an Installation Engineer will include:
- Installing our own products
- Carry out IRR, (Inspect, Repair, Replace) service to existing products in social housing and domestic properties.
- Provide a high level of customer care and diplomacy.
- Manage stock levels to ensure you have the right product to complete the job
- Ensure kit and vehicle are kept in good condition
- Work closely with the scheduling team to manage status of works.
The ideal Installation Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
- Full clean UK driving licence essential
- Competent in electrical installations
- 17th/18th edition qualified and hold a domestic electrical installers certificate or equivalent
- City & Guilds Level 2 or Level 3, or domestic installer qualification
If you're interested in joining this company as their next Installation Engineer, APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Paige Albery at Orion Electrotech Reading for a chat.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.”
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing