A friendly and professional team in Swindon are looking to add an administrator to their marketing team.
Having introduced a member incentive scheme you will support the implementation and running of it. A great way to be noticed and make a difference!
What will I be doing?
· Administer the day-to-day running of the incentive Scheme
· Provide support to members over the phone and via email
· Process merchandise orders placed through the Scheme
· Provide support with promotions
· Responsible for monitoring & maintaining stock of promotional giveaways
· Purchase order maintenance
· General marketing administration to support the day-to-day running of the Marketing Department
Desirable skills (not essential) :
· Highly organised
· Good interpersonal skills and approachable
· Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise
· Good communication skills both written and verbal
· Flexible approach with the ability to multitask
Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 5:00pm (30 minutes for lunch)
Friday: 8:30am to 5:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR