Our client is looking for a premises office for 5 days a week working 12-6 each day.
The successful applicant will take the lead on the maintenance, health and safety and security of our client's school buildings.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and multi-skilled team player able to organise and manage a diverse workload with a cheerful disposition and an eye for detail, this opportunity could be perfect for you!
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of building management, maintenance and site security
- Handyman skills and basic training or practical experience in one or more of the following; carpentry, plumbing, general and ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance and heating systems
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements and, experience of maintaining accurate and up-todate administration, reports and records as required
- The expertise necessary to be vigilant for any health and safety hazards; reporting and mitigating risk immediately and appropriately
- Flexibility, resilience, adaptability and commitment to work as part of a team
- Great time management and organisational skills and be proactive and driven to maintain the best standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and maintain excellent, friendly relationships with children, staff and visitors
- A commitment to working in an inner-city school deeply rooted in the local community
Our client offers:
- Possibility of support towards achieving further qualifications and vocational training
- Wonderful pupils in a diverse and inclusive school with a real commitment to the community
- An enthusiastic and friendly staff team
- A deeply committed staff and Board of Governors, constantly striving for improvement and excellence
- Active and engaged parents and carers
- A wide range of initiatives designed to improve the motivation and lives of our staff which is guided by our internal staff voice forum
- Great transport links
Placement, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education