An exceptional opportunity for a well presented and organised Property Manager to join a very well respected agency within their award winning office in Hucknall.
My clients have a fantastic reputation and are looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of an award winning team.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Basic salary of between £23k & £25k basic Salary
- Career progression.
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property