We are excited to be partnered with an engineering business with a 100 year legacy, yet the firm still has a hunger to continue to take further market share with innovative technologies which set them apart as one of the top suppliers in the Electrical Engineering sector. We are looking for a Production and Service Manager to join them on their site in Sheffield, full time.
If you have experience in delivering the build, assembly, testing and site work programmes of equipment; on time, with in budget whilst maintaining exceptional quality standards the role of Production and Service Manager could be an opportunity to grow your career with this very well-established firm.
The role of Production and Service Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
- As an integral member of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for aiding the delivery of the overall company objectives and driving strategic change
- The safe management of production and service delivery operations, implementing the company's health and safety procedures
- Controlling costs with in the department, including assisting with with the pricing and quotations for new enquires
- Manage the delivery of production and service labour resource plans to meet project/production and service timelines
- Ensure the service team have a clear understanding of the work scopes and all equipment/ tools/ training to allow the work to be completed safely and on time
By joining this business as their new Production and Service Manager, you will be rewarded with:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive)
- Private health care
- Stakeholder pension
- Competitive salary
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Production and Service Manager role:
- Electrical qualifications and experience of implementing in an engineering environment
- Ideally Lean / Six Sigma qualification and hands on experience of using in current role
- Experience completing RAMS
So, if you are the next rising star within Production and Service in an electrical Production/Manufacturing environment - click apply - you won't regret it!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities