A very rare opportunity has arisen within a highly regarded multi branch, Warwickshire based Estate agency for a Lettings Administrator to join their award winning team in Coventry.
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- Up to £25,000 basic
- Well respected, long standing independent company
- Stable team
- Great opportunity for progression in this multi disciplined Estate Agency brand
Lettings Administrator – Duties:
- Drafting and sending out tenancy agreements.
- Organising pre and post tenancy paperwork.
- Register tenant deposits
- Updating window cards.
- Updating property details.
- Processing and agreeing tenancy renewals
- Filing safety certificates and ensuring they are up to date.
- General day to day admin duties
Lettings Administrator – Experience needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Administrator is advantageous.
- Previous experience dealing with administration.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic Salary up to £25,000
- Industry Sector Property