Do you have QTS?
Are you capable of teaching a variety of subjects?
Do you have experience of or are comfortable teaching children who display challenging behaviour?
- Based in South Tyneside
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Students have been permanently excluded from a mainstream school
- Students are aged 4 to 16
- Full time general Teacher
- Teaching a variety of subjects to secondary aged students
- Managing challenging behaviour and maintaining good attendance
- Will have QTS?
- Will have experience of teaching a variety of subjects
- Will have previously taught children in a PRU or similar setting
- Will be comfortable and experienced in managing challenging behaviour
- Will have a resilient character
- Will be able to build rapport easily
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year