Unqualified/Qualified Teacher (Business Management) - Short Term Placement
- Unqualified Teacher/Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School
- Full-time contract (1 week - Possibility to be extended)
A large, all girls secondary school in Camden are looking for an experienced Unqualified teacher to join their school for a week to take on a Supply Teacher Role for a week (Sick Cover) and support in the Business Management department.
This role is for an experienced unqualified teacher who would like to take on additional responsibilities. As well as covering classes you will work closely with the Head of Department and Cover Manager. During the day you will cover classes as required across the school. The role is teaching Business BTEC (Level 3 & Level 5), Business A Level and GSCE A Level (Occasionally).
The school strive to provide a caring, secure environment in which each pupils can discover and realize their own potential.
Requirements for this role:
- Previous Cover supervisor experience in a secondary school
- Unqualified Teaching experience
- Must have experience of working with Children who are Secondary aged
- Must have experience teaching Business Management in BTEC (Level 3 - 5) & A Levels
- Must have a DBS on the update service (Clean)
- Must have the right to work in the UK
If you are an experienced cover supervisor looking for more responsibility, please apply with an up-to-date CV today.
- We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education