D365 CE CRM Consultant
The successful candidate will join an established, Market Leader within the transportation industry.
Due to huge growth, they are seeking a CRM Consultant to oversee their in-house CRM Implementation.
- Day-to-day administration
- Frequent customization & Configuration
- Enhancements on in-house system
- Working with Power Platforms
- Take ownership of CRM
- Work on bespoke CRM Modules
- 4+ years’ experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience across all core modules
- Strong Power Platform experience
- End-to-end project life cycle experience
- Extensive stake holder management experience
Up to £55,000
3x per week in Dunstable office
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Keywords: Hybrid, Dunstable, CRM, D365, Dynamics, Powe Platform, Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI, Consultant, Manager
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet