Hybrid Flutter Developer - £45,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a leading provider of cloud accessibility and digital inclusion software. Their accessibility toolbar is used by organisations globally and work with many household names. They aim to continue striving towards their goal of accessibility for all. They are looking for a Flutter Developer to join their team of friendly developers. You will work with innovative tech as the company continues to grow and are looking expand their clientele on a global scale.
You will be joining this company’s existing development team and will be responsible for building and maintaining beautiful front-end experiences for their worldwide audience. The role also includes:
- Working on new data driven applications for internal business use.
- Bringing skills to the table to enhance and improve current applications.
- Being involved in the early stages of development of new, exciting products.
- Proficient in Dart.
- A solid understanding of Flutter.
- Basic knowledge of application state management.
- Knowledge of REST API’s.
- Knowledge of managing PUB packages.
- Accessibility (WCAG).
- Experience with App Store policies/rules.
- Flutter Bloc.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000 and includes benefits such as:
- 22 Annual days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to work with a close-knit, motivational team in an established global company.
- Top-end tech.
- Onsite parking.
- Flexible start time.
- 10 days workcation.
- 2 days home working allowance per week.
- Social events.
The company has an office based in Newcastle and you’d be expected on-site any 3 days within the week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet