Senior IT Project Engineer – £55k – Milton Keynes
Pearson Carter is working with a well established MSP in their search for a Senior IT Project Engineer. They have an excellent reputation on the market and were recently recognized in Britain’s Best 50 Managed IT companies. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to grow and progress with an employee-centric company that prioritises employee engagement and creativity.
- Technical implementation of various IT projects;
- Communicating with customers and key stakeholders on project progress;
- Troubleshooting technical issues;
- Prioritization and management of workload to ensure client SLAs are met;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both technically and in processes.
- A minimum of 2 years as a Senior Project Engineer at an IT MSP;
- A proven problem solver;
- Able to deliver and troubleshoot complex technical solutions;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent Technical Knowledge of: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows 10, Networking.
- Azure Certifications desirable
£55,000-£65,000 + Benefits including:
How to Apply:
Please reply asap along with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also reach out to me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows 10, Networking, Infrastructure, Cloud, Migrations, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Milton Keynes, London, Oxford, Northampton, Luton, Bedford, Coventry.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet