Clearway Environmental Services Ltd are looking for an experienced hgv technician. Starting at £17.50 per hour rising on review after 6 months.
We are a leading sewer/drain cleaning company with a fleet of modern Jetvac Tankers and ancillary equipment, looking to recruit an experienced HGV Fitter/Mechanic.
You will be based at our Hull Depot and work Monday to Friday, overtime as and when required in return you will have a Company vehicle for daily use.
Immediate Start available for the right candidate
Key Responsibilities: -
- Test vehicles and diagnose faults - experience with Diagnostic machines
- Recognise and report vehicle/component defects or symptoms of impending failure
- Service, repair and 6 weekly HGV and Trailers to DVSA standards
- Preparing and presenting vehicles for MOT inspections
- Be responsible for ensuring all documentation is completed correctly
- Identify parts that are required to be ordered when needed.
- Ensure the Garage Workshop is kept to site standards
- Previous experience working in a commercial environment will also be useful.
This job role would suit a flexible and enthusiastic team player, a class 1 or 2 HGV licence would be an advantage but not required.
IRTEC Qualification essential.
On offer is weekly pay, Company pickup, company pension, safety wear/uniform plus 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.50 per hour
8 hour shift
HGV Fitter: 5 years (preferred)
HGV Class 1 or 2 (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities