Step Teacher is working closely with a culturally diverse and dynamic school in East London to seek an experienced year 1 teacher, for a temporary position with the potential for long-term extension starting In January 2024. This school's motto is Respect yourself, respect others they believe that having respect with encourage being confident and caring. This school is very proud of the social and cultural diversity within their students and staff. The successful candidate will be committed to delivering high-quality education to our Year 1 students and will play a key role in fostering a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Deliver creative and stimulating lessons that cater to the needs of Year 1 students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Foster positive relationships with students, parents, and staff members.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student achievements and progress.
- Ensure a safe and nurturing classroom environment.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent is essential.
- Proven experience teaching Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- A valid and up-to-date DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
- A commitment to creating an inclusive and positive learning environment.
- Enthusiasm for professional development and a willingness to engage in continuous learning.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers is an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education