Technical Helpdesk Support Engineer
Location: Leamington Spa
Benefits: Extra bonus, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, life assurance, private healthcare and discounts
Are you a Service Engineer with experience in the Machine Tools sector looking to get off the road? If so, read on….
We are offering the opportunity for a Service Engineer to begin an office-based role as a Technical Helpdesk Support Engineer. You would be working for one of the UK’s leading CNC suppliers.
As a Technical Helpdesk Support Engineer you'll provide first line technical help to customers.
Skills and Qualifications required for the successful Technical Helpdesk Support Engineer
- Past experience in a technical field, ideally CNC but others will also be considered
- Fault diagnosing
- Customer Support, scheduling and coordinating
- Understanding of Microsoft office and D365 or other similar systems.
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Engineering HNC and Modern Apprenticeship - or equivalent
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Knowledge of one or more of the following controls: Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain
To Apply for this role please contact Oliwia Baraniuk on 07398989412 or [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent