Programme Manager needed in West London Paying £24.35 per hr ref 004905
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To lead on curriculum development to improve planning and delivery of provision which meets local skills needs and national priorities.
- To ensure that enrolment targets are met and working with the Marketing Co-ordinator courses are promoted effectively.
- To celebrate learner success and achievement across Adult Learning and Skills, through award celebration evenings and entries for national awards.
- To work collaboratively with other teams to arrange IAG, assessment and interviewing schedules and to ensure that learners are on the right courses at the right level.
- To ensure that high-quality schemes of work, session plans, class profiles and individual learning plans are embedded into teaching, learning and assessment practice and innovate in new approaches and pedagogy
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services