Azure Cloud Consultant – Up to 55k – Remote Role
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft partner who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join our team.
- Providing expert guidance and technical leadership in the implementation, integration, and optimization of cloud solutions
- Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements
- Design tailored solutions, and ensure successful deployment
-Azure and Microsoft 365 Solutions
- Microsoft Certified – (Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate)
-Microsoft 365 and Azure solution design, implementation, and administration
This client has an office in Manchester however they’re offering full home-based working.
Salary is between £45,00 - £55,000 depending on experience.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CD, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, United Kingdom, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, York, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Southampton, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Remote, Office, Hybrid, Cardiff, Swansea, Hampshire, Oxford
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet