Job title: Field Service Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 pa
Job type: Permanent
Our client within the Medical Device industry are looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team. This role requires a personable individual to liaise and meet with medical professionals on a daily basis, delivering exceptional customer service and technical advice of products and schemes.
As a Field Service Technician you can benefit from:
- 28-30k salary
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance + Cash plan
- Company discount scheme
The role of a Field Service Technician will include:
- Collection of equipment for repair or trade in from customer sites
- Completion of documentation for all equipment incoming and outgoing
- Ensuring certification of equipment is up to date for the relevant equipment on site
- Communication with customers old and new, upselling company repair schemes and offering technical advice on the products received
The ideal Field Service Technician should have the following skills and experience:
- Willingness and interest to learn about the company's products and be able to be knowledgeable on this
- Be a problem solver and able to offer solutions to customers
- A personable individual with great communication skills
If you're interested in joining this company as their next Field Service Technician, APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Paige Albery at Orion Electrotech Reading for a chat.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website."
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing