Anti Social Behaviour Officer needed in Bristol Paying £33k per annum ref 5239590
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of tackling anti-social behaviour within the community and knowledge of the social housing sector
- Accurately assess risk towards yourself, customers, employees and the Group, taking steps to mitigate any risk.
- Implement and comply with all policies, procedures, regulations and legislation for tackling anti-social behaviour.
- Be adept at managing ASB in litigation; including court preparation, taking witness statements, support customers and other employees through the process, litigant in person, Court etiquette, instructing Solicitors and post management of Court orders.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services