A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available in Norwich
About the role:
- Associate Dentist role – Full-Time - Can offer flexible hours
- 3500- UDAs @ £11-13 per UDA
- 50% Split on all Private work completed + Great Private Potential
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Very good reviews online from both Patients and Staff!
- Immediate start available – But looking for the right candidate
- Medium Practice – with Dedicated Staff room, Kitchen and Lockers
- Rotary Endo equipment with Apex Locators for both NHS and Private care
- Other equipment include: Digital Intra Oral cameras, Itero, Implant motor, Sandblasters, DSLR cameras and CBCT Scanner
- Clinical freedom to offer high quality standards of Patient care
- Marketing team who will help promote your skills and bring further Private revenue
- Very supportive Clinical Director – who is approachable in training and providing advice
- Exceptional feedback from Patients at the Practice
- Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing