Orion are proud to partner with this ever expanding life science technology business. Throughout the year of 2020, this business provided and supported a number of engineering and end-users with their unique technology, which saw them reach new heights of success and cemented them as a manufacturing business for the long haul. Their product range is diverse and supports a number of other life-science and medical applications.
This expansion has allowed them to create growth across the business & we are lucky to have been asked to support them on their latest mission to recruit for a Production Team Leader for them on a full time permanent basis. The Production Team Leader will be a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday across the hours of 08:00 to 17:00.
Our client will be able to provide and support the Production Team Leader with:
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Company Pension
- 5 star training both initially as part of induction as well as on-going professional development
- Company Feedback Forum - whereby they take on board what everyone has to say about business improvement ideas
The Production Team Leader will take charge on the following areas:
- Oversee the assembly production area across 6 multi-skilled technicians.
- Manage the material workflow of the assembly area to ensure that there is adequate material and component parts for your technicians to work with
- Ensure that the quality standards are upheld (this client work towards ISO13485) so, they are rigorous standards which cannot be compromised
- Collaborate with the Head of Production on production goals for the assembly area, ensure that they are reached as well as working on improvement ideas for the team.
What we would like to see you be able to demonstrate on your CV:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as either a; Production Team Leader, Manufacturing Team Leader or Cell Leader within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally an understanding of medical-device manufacturing but not a deal breaker! If you have worked in a chemical, food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment - this will also pique their interest.
- Confident with leading teams of 5 plus technicians which are multi-skilled.
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent