- School Receptionist
- 00am – 4.00pm
- Monday to Friday
- Term-time only
- ASAP Start
- Temp Contract
- Primary School
A well-organised, outstanding primary school in Hackney is looking for an experienced school office administrator to join their team to manage the school office.
As the School Receptionist you will be responsible for leading the running of the school reception, assisting with provisioning of services for the school.
Your duties will include
- Interacting with teachers and other staff members to answer questions or resolve issues.
- Coordinating school events such as parent meetings, school plays, and trips.
- Collecting and distributing mail and messages to teachers and staff members.
- Answering phone calls and greeting visitors.
- Facilitating communication between administrators, teachers, and students’ families.
- Manage incoming orders and organise distribution to relevant staff members.
- To undertake routine clerical and administrative support duties as requested.
- Overseeing damages letters / collating damaged by pupils
- Responsible for the record keeping re pupil damage.
- Responsible for the record keeping for pupil meals & monitoring that payments are received from parent / carer.
- Organising pupil documents in electronic files.
- Organising daily bus and taxi lists & flagging any underutilised vehicles to SLT.
- Pupil information updated on SIMS database.
The school are offering the role on a contract basis initially, but are looking for a permanent member of the team.
This Havering primary school is part of a larger federation across the borough and is a popular school within the local community. They have a diverse intake of pupils, many of whom have English as an additional language and pupils make good progress whilst at the school.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education