Job Title: Quality Manager
Shift Pattern: Days
- Management of the Quality Assurance team
- Customer complaint investigation and management
- Management of Non-conformances and Corrective action close out
- Manage site process and quality improvements.
- Allergen Management
- Pest Control Contract Management
- Manage product quality standards (QAS documents)
- Support with BRC accreditation management
- Support during customer visits/audits and 3rd party audits.
- Quality system support
- Support traceability and recall monitoring and audit
- HACCP team support
- Site internal audit support; GMP, CCP, Hygiene, Fabric
- Minimum of 5 years food safety management experience in food manufacturing
- Management skills / tenacious personality
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Level 3 HACCP
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Auditing (3rd party auditor trained) experience minimum 5 years
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at [email protected] quoting reference SI/15015.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing