Commissioning Project Manager needed in Haringey, £278.13 per day PAYE - Reference: RQ1104740
- Conduct thorough reviews of services commissioned under section 75 agreements, paying particular attention to mental health and speech & language services.
- Utilise project management tools and methodologies to support stakeholders in identifying service requirements.
- Ensure that commissioned services are needs-led, evidence-based, and deliver the best value for the community.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders, including service providers, health agencies, and community organizations.
- Generate reports and recommendations based on your findings to drive service improvement.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services