Tree Officer needed in Bedford, £14.55ph PAYE - Reference: 5232895
This job is for a tree officer, over a 20 month period.
To provide a professional arboricultural service in respect of the management of the tree stock with the aim of fulfilling the statutory duties and conserving and enhancing the stock’s asset value.
Some of the key duties include;
- To inspect tree stock across the parks and highway network
- Use the council tree management software
- Assist with the tree planting programme
- Provide technical details to a range of stakeholders
- To assist member of the public with tree enquires and provide technical details
- Issue works orders to the principal contractors.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Agriculture, Fishing, Forestry