Do you have experience working with children?
Do you have experience working with children with special needs or challenging behaviour?
- Based in South Shields
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4
- Their values are to raise the achievement of pupils in order to inspire them to be as independent as their needs will allow
- Working schedule is full time
- Assisting students from early years to year 11
- Pupils with special needs, a broad spectrum of medical, physical, social, emotional and moderate learning difficulties
- Assisting teachers to deliver their lessons successfully across a varied curriculum
- Must have at least 3 months experience working with children
- CACHE Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable
- Will be confident, resilient and unconditionally accepting
- Have a passion for helping children achieve their goals
- Have great behaviour management
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year