Project Support Officer / Administrator needed in Cambridge, £15.70ph to £17.59ph PAYE - Reference: 5240430
• information collation
• monitoring of projects and budgets
• email management and responses (within the teams and with our clients)
• project administration
• data collection and processing
• monitoring and meeting deadlines
• performing checks to support our Ukraine Guests under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme
• Supporting a dedicated and highly motivated team
• Understanding and working with the principles of confidentiality, respect and dignity
• Working collaboratively within a support team and with the wider team
• Using Microsoft applications to compile and update information, create documents and create presentations
• Email correspondence internally and externally
• Being self motivated and delivering on deadlines
• Effectively communicating with your team and line managers
• Researching for projects
• Attention to detail in examples of your work
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration