Senior IT Projects Engineer - £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the most reputable Azure service providers based in Milton Keynes. They are looking to grow their team as they have won new Azure based projects across the UK. They are looking for someone who has extensive experience with Azure, VMware and Microsoft Office 365.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Full life cycle implementations
- Stakeholder Management
- Support clients on-site and remotely with the successful delivery of IT project implementations whilst also providing technical advice
- Working with Azure and Microsoft Office 365 projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Strong knowledge and understanding with Azure
- Experience with WMware, Windows Servers.
They offer an excellent salary package: £45,000-£65,000 + Paid training/development + Health cash plan (Gym) + Perkbox + Career progression.
This Microsoft Azure Partner has an office in Milton Keynes.
The role is office based with on-site client visits.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Cloud Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Infrastructure Engineer, Milton Keynes, UK, South.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet