Infrastructure & Security Engineer - £65k - Bristol
Pearson Carter are delighted to be working with a client who is looking for someone with experience securing on-premises infrastructure and cloud-based systems, understanding best practices, and implementing these to identify and mitigate security risks as well as researching, designing, and implementing our future systems.
- Manage SAN and Hyper-V Server clusters which host applications, including AD, web, database, and file servers
- Manage Active Directory and Azure AD and assist developers in architecting Azure for future application deployment
- Manage the Azure deployments and upgrade of installed applications
- Manage Security around AD and Azure, including port forwarding and reverse proxying
- Review internal systems and AD / Azure security
- Strong Active Directory administration
- Server and SAN hardware (ideally HP),
- LAN hardware (switches/APs)
- Corporate level firewall management.
- Proficient understanding of network protocols, IP addressing, subnetting and routing protocols.
Up to £65K DOE
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Herefordshire, Ireland, Northwest, Dublin, Cork, United Kingdom, Newcastle, London, Manchester, SysRemote, Azure SQL, London, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Tech, Azure Tech, Project Manager, IT Project, IT Project Manager
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet