Our client have requested that we exclusively support them on their quest to embed two talented Production Deputy Team Leaders into their bustling and energetic shop floor on a full time, permanent basis. This opportunity is perfect for you as someone who is an experienced & highly skilled Production or Manufacturing Technician who has either deputised for your team leader or you are eager to take the next step up into managing a team.
Orion's client are a global powerhouse, supplying their un-rivalled technology into some of the most well known names around the world. The opportunity will see you enter a robust and supportive Production Team who will initially utilise your exisiting skill set within electro-mechanical production to settle you into the business BUT from day one they will enter you onto their mentorship programme to upskill you to being their Production Deputy Team Leader - supervising some of their busiest production lines.
What our client will offer and support you with:
- Substantial initial induction programme to train you on their processes and production methods
- 1-2-1 mentorship from day 1 to take you up to Team Leader level, this will include on the job training, classroom training
- Buddy Scheme - you will be teamed up with exisiting team leaders, working alongside them on shadowing activities
- Annual Company Bonus
- Healthcare Cover Plan
- Private Company Pension
- Annual Leave Allowance
- Base annual salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum (DOE)
- Two shifts to choose from either Monday to Friday 06:00 to 15:30 OR 15:00 to 23:30
What our client will be excited for you to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience (at a minimum 3 years) in electro-mechanical production.
- Working at a senior level as a technician
- Exposure or experience deputising as Production Supervisor, Production Team Lead, Cell Lead etc. perhaps you have supported your current supervisor with daily duties or stood in for them when they have been out of the business or particularly busy periods.
- An eagerness to progress (i.e. you are looking to push onto the next step in your career)
- Comfortably able to work either of the shift times stated above
- Right to work in the UK (our client is not in a position to support immediate or future sponsorship requests)
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Annual Company Bonus Healthcare Cover Plan Private Company Pension Annual Leave Allowance
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
'A' level/Higher or equivalent