Administrator (Hybrid) needed in Matlock, £11.39ph PAYE - 5240463
The work of the SEND team is governed by the SEND Code of Practice regarding the identification, assessment and provision for pupils with special educational needs and the issue of Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plans.
This is a hybrid role, with time split between the office and home working.
Tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Monitoring e-mail inboxes and Perspective Lite including prioritising, distributing and filing emails and documents
- Recording and processing requests for EHCP Assessments
- Administering Panel casefiles, taking meeting minutes and recording Panel outcomes
- Processing Panel decisions
- Consulting with schools and other settings
- Issuing draft and final EHCP plans
- Processing EHCP annual review notifications
- Processing Derbyshire incomers / leavers
- Collating documents for Tribunal hearings
- Data management and cleansing
- Managing post and other general admin duties
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration