Hybrid Senior Full Stack Developer £65k
Pearson Carter are working with a leading provider of enterprise software applications to their global clientele. The exponential growth this company has had over the last year has led them to a point where they are creating new applications and redesigning existing ones. They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to assist with this within their development team who will help implement a cloud focused new strategy under new leadership.
- Contributing to requirements, designs, UX, tools and technology for their products.
- Participating in planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities.
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and design documentation / knowledge sharing
- Delivering compelling user experiences for their web applications using ASP.NET MVC6 and Vue.js, supported by dedicated front-end developers.
- 3 years’ industry experience in web application development.
- A successful candidate will have an eye for detail, a good understanding of best practices, as well as delivered great user experiences in business web applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of C# and .NET Core programming with ASP.NET.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL Server and its use through ORM.
- Ability to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- A strong understanding of HTTP and Web API development.
- Working experience of web application authentication methods.
- Implementation experience of unit and integration tests.
- Proficient understanding of version control using Git and associated workflows.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud computing services for the efficient deployment of user experiences to a global customer base
- Knowledge of infrastructure related tooling such as PowerShell, Linux, Docker and Kubernetes
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary of up to £65,000.
The company has an office based in Glasgow where you’d be expected on-site twice a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet