Hours: Monday-Friday flexible Monday-Thursday 7-4, Friday 7-11
Do you have great organisational & communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and are used to working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you because our client is looking for a driven Quality Inspector.
As a Quality Inspector, you will be:-
- Working to set daily targets on units requiring inspection.
- Maintaining & monitoring the calibration of equipment.
- Consistent execution of independent judgment & responsibility in significant matters.
- Performing final/goods inwards inspection of goods by verifying parts to drawing & Raise non-conformance reports
- Release inspection of components before they are shipped to the customers
The required skillset for the Quality Inspector are:-
- Vast inspection experience for measuring using standard measuring tools.
- Ability to problem solve with good attention to detail and prioritize with changing situations.
- Experience & understanding of maintaining quality engineering products & practices
- Working to AS9100
- Great communicator, good level of PC skills & organisation
- Happy to work in a team
If the job role of the Quality Inspector sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Quality Inspector, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing