We are excited to be partnered with an engineering business with a 100 year legacy, yet the firm still has a hunger to continue to take further market share with innovative technologies which set them apart as one of the top suppliers in the Electrical Engineering sector. We are looking for a Operations Manager to join them on their site in Sheffield, full time.
If you have experience in delivering the build, assembly, testing and site work programmes of equipment; on time, with in budget whilst maintaining exceptional quality standards the role of Operations Manager could be an opportunity to grow your career with this very well-established firm.
The role of Operations Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
- As an integral member of the Senior Management team you will be responsible for aiding the delivery of the overall company objectives and driving strategic change
- The safe management of production and service delivery operations, implementing the company's health and safety procedures
- Controlling costs with in the department, including assisting with with the pricing and quotations for new enquires
- Manage the delivery of production and service labour resource plans to meet project/production and service timelines
- Ensure the service team have a clear understanding of the work scopes and all equipment/ tools/ training to allow the work to be completed safely and on time
By joining this business as their new Operations Manager, you will be rewarded with:
- 33 days holiday (inclusive)
- Private health care
- Stakeholder pension
- Competitive salary
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Operations Manager role:
- Electrical qualifications and experience of implementing in an engineering environment
- Ideally Lean / Six Sigma qualification and hands on experience of using in current role
- Experience completing RAMS
So, if you are the next rising star within Operations in an electrical Production/Manufacturing environment - click apply - you won't regret it!
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent