Microsoft D365 CE Solution Architect - Microsoft Gold Partner - £110,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Microsoft Gold Partner. They provide customers with high quality products and are looking to expand the development team with new and brilliant minds.
- lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Technical and functional documentation creation skills
- Being the SME for technical/functional aspects of Dynamics CRM.
- exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365.
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to lead engagements and present to stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Consulting role
- Experience of CRM implementations
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
They offer an excellent salary up to £110,000 + Benefits
This Microsoft gold partner is based in Milton Keynes this is a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet