Cyber Security Team Lead - £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently looking for a Cyber Security Lead is to provide leadership in maintaining the integrity and availability of our clients' data and provide an interface for cyber security throughout the IT Department.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Cyber Security Team, g. defining and managing rotas to ensure the right level of resource, proactive quality review of team activities and adherence to defined processes and procedures
- Confidently deputise for the Cyber Security Manager when required/they are not available
- Create and manage the Security cloud migration process. Highlight any gaps from experience and work to remediate them
- A proven track record in leading/team leading a technical security team
- A demonstrated history of planning, development and implementation of Azure security related technologies
- An excellent understanding of infrastructure and application technologies
- An excellent understanding of security technologies
- An excellent understanding of security approaches
They offer an excellent salary package: £50,000-£65,000.
This is a Hybrid role.
This client is based in Leeds and requires 2 days a week in office.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Leeds, Bradford, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet