We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly and welcoming Dental Practice based in the Atherton area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the Role:
- Full Time Dental Nursing Position
- Accepting both Trainees and Qualified Nurses
- Pay starts from £12.00 per hour + (increases dependent on experience)
- Flexible days available – up to 5 days per week
- Well-rounded mix of both Chairside and Reception duties
- Ongoing development and career opportunities – practice keen to encourage professional development and support with courses and CPD
- Close Knit and Welcoming Team of Professionals on hand for assistance
- Excellent facilities which is very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Independent Mixed Dental Practice
- Well Presented Clinic with Modern and Newly Renovated Interior
- Loyal and stable patient list – practice has been servicing the area for many years!
- Excellent reputation in the local area – Over 4.5 stars on Google!
- Fully digital practice with R4 system, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Cameras and more
- Easy access to both Train and Bus Routes
- Parking On Site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing