Cyber Security Analyst needed in Islington Paying £305.46 per day ref 1117214
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- To investigate security incidents, assessing their impact, and applying the appropriate response. Presenting the findings at briefings
- To performance manage security controls on the digital estate to identify deficiencies, recording them, and taking the necessary actions to bring these risks under control.
- To manage vulnerability scans to the digital estate as required by compliance regulations and as needed by the business.
- To review Cyber Security implications of technical designs and implementations.
- To support and develop the teams Cyber Security engineers.
- Improve the Cyber Security framework by incorporating new requirements from the business, regulators, technology, threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the direction of cyber security is kept relevant and continually improved
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet