Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: West Midlands
Shift Pattern: Day shifts, Monday - Friday
- Provide constructive advice to commercial managers on technical capabilities of suppliers.
- Conduct full technical audit using relevant standard and file report, work with suppliers to close-out actions.
- Provide and build strong credible relationships with customers, especially the Technical contacts, based on clear communication and robust representation.
- Ensure the internal quality management system meets the requirements of BRCGS and customer expectations.
- Provide technical and audit support i.e., code of practice interpretation for all suppliers’ production sites.
- Minimum 5 years’ food safety/technical management experience in food manufacturing.
- Level 3 HACCP and Level 4 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing.
- Ability to travel within UK and across Europe.
- Strong communication and decision-making skills.
- An established food company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at [email protected] quoting reference SI/15263.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing