Job Title: Sustainability Coordinator
Salary: c£30k DOE
This is a fantastic role for sustainability professional to develop and lead the development of a long term sustainability strategy with food manufacturing company.
- Guide transformative changes business wide
- Execute project work
- Evaluate and integrate accredited environmental standards and certification programs.
- Pioneer projects aimed at positively impacting biodiversity and ecosystems within the industry.
- Oversee Packaging Waste and Plastic Tax Returns, ensuring meticulous data collection to fortify these returns.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and self-motivation without compromise.
- Displays enthusiasm and passion for Sustainability
- Strong background in Environmental Governance.
- Able to effectively prioritise your own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV, quoting reference LO/15298 to [email protected] or call me on 0161 832 7463
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing