We are working with an all-through SEN school in Tower Hamlets that is looking for proactive SEN Teachers to join their diverse and supportive team from January. As the school is growing, there are opportunities across all age groups, from Early Years to Post-16. Pupils here have complex and profound needs. Due to the school’s supportive structure, candidates with experience in different key stages or those looking to complete their ECT would be warmly welcomed here.
School and role brief:
- “Good” Ofsted report
- Supportive SLT who champion staff wellbeing and CPD
- Background in maths and/or science is desirable but not essential
The successful SEN Teacher will have:
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Experience supporting SEN, ideally in a teaching environment
- Confidence in differentiating lessons
- A valid Enhanced DBS
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday pay and pension available
- Free training courses provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks
- Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education